Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random...

Use one word to answer questions....





1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen

2. Your Hair? messy

3. Your Mother? selfless

4. Your Father? amazing

5. Your favorite food? italian

6. Your dream last night? strange

7. Your favorite drink? limeade

8. Your dream/goal? nursing

9. What room are you in? den

10. Your hobby? shopping

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in six years? home

13. Where were you last night? Roadhouse

14. Something you aren't? perfect

15. Favorite Muffin? blueberry

16. Wish List Item? clothes

17. Where did you grow up? Lubbock

18. Last thing you did? dishes

19. What are you wearing? pajamas

20. Your TV? sucks

21. Your Pets? lovable

22. Friends? wonderful

23. Your Life? blessed

24. Your Mood? happy

25. Missing Someone? family

26. Vehicle? Expedition

27. Something your not wearing? socks

28. Your favorite store? Target

29. Your favorite color? fall (brown.orange.red.for those you wondering)

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? week

32. Your best friend(s)? strong

33. One place I could go over and over? Mountains

34. Favorite place to eat? Carinos




Very Random, I know. I just can't help myself! On another note, things have been totally crazy around here. We ran into some problems that kept me away from internet for a while, but I am back now!! YAY. For those of you wondering, my hubby and I have deleted our Facebook and Myspace accounts. We've decided to take time to work on US, and didn't need any distractions. The kids are doing great! Ethan has decided that he wants to live with his dad. I struggled with the thought of this for a very long time, and knew the day would come eventually. My decision was based on his happiness and felt that it was something I should let him do. He has always been very close to his dad and although I am a little sad not seeing his sweet face everyday, I know he is happy and I will still see him all the time! Addy is getting so big. She is almost 18 months old now (oh how time flies), and has literally hit TERRIBLE TWOS! She is so head strong for such a little girl, lol. It's her way or no way. And the girl is FEARLESS! Every mother's nightmare I'm sure. She climbs and jumps off of everything, does front flips off of the couch (literally), will touch any animal, etc. As you can imagine, my days are crazy, but so worth it! There's not much to report on the others except they are very ready for Christmas! Thanksgiving was great this year. Addy, Hubby, Bailey, and I all went to my wonderful MIL's house for a great lunch! I made my famous cheeseballs for an appetizer, my pink stuff, and a pumpkin spice cake. We also had the best turkey ever, dressing, deviled eggs, potatoes, mac and cheese, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, yams, rolls...you get the picture! It was such a great day and I have so much to be thankful for! I have not started Christmas shopping just yet, but have so many ideas in mind. I was going to get out today but it's SNOWING...yes SNOWING (YAYAYAYAYAY) and COLD! I just might brave it anyway. I love love love this weather. It really gets me in the mood for Christmas! That's all I have to report today.....God Bless!

No comments: