Monday, November 2, 2009

30 days of Thankful...

I saw this on Facebook and thought I would participate since Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I have so many things to be thankful for.

Day 1 (missed posting yesterday)

I am thankful for God. I have been through so many ups and downs my entire life, and no matter what God has never left my side. He has blessed my life in so many ways and it's so wonderful knowing that he will always love me and always be there. I love God with my whole heart and can't express enough how thankful I am to have him in every aspect of my life.


Day 2

I am thankful for my children. My kids mean everything to me. They know how to make me laugh when I am sad, and melt my heart every single day. I never thought in a million years that I could love someone so much until I had each one of them. They are perfect in every way and I thank God that they are healthy, happy kids. They are my world and could never imagine my life without them!

No comments: