Crazy 8's...took this from another blog!
I tag everyone who reads this to do it!!
8 things I am looking forward to...
1. Going Shopping tomorrow for some fall clothes
2. Girl's Night Out Friday evening
4. My birthday November 1st..although I am not looking forward to getting older
5. The cooler weather
6. getting our plumbing fixed
7. Taking the kids to Fiddlesticks Farm
8. Carving pumpkins and making our Halloween Cookies!
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Took Addy to Mother's Day Out
2. Went to Target and got the kids some cute shirts
3. Picked up the house
4. Ordered Pizza
5. played on Facebook and read blogs
6. folded laundry
7. went to the bank
8. picked the kids up from school
8 things I wish I could do.....
1. go to a beach (never been to one)
2. Own a lake house
3. learn to play the piano again
4. go to Vegas with a bunch of friends one weekend
5. buy all new furniture for the whole house
6. buy a bigger house (have to sell this one first)
7. Have an unlimited amount of money shopping spree for just one weekend
8. visit St. Judes hospital and donate a bunch of money to them
8 shows I watch.....
1. Sons of Anarchy
2. Home Extreme Makeover
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. What I Like About You
5. The City...so silly
7. Man vs Wild
8. The Hills...so stupid
Quin turns FOUR!!!
3 years ago