Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pictures!


Addy's very own PINK Christmas tree in her bedroom!

Close up! See all of the lime green and pink? Perfect for her!

The next pictures are kind of random but Bobby and I have been repainting several rooms in our house and getting it ready to put back on the market! Our house has 3 bedrooms and two baths, but we need 4 or 5 bedrooms. We just feel so cramped and out of room. The Dining room was red and a gray color and we painted it Classic Khaki and Sauteed Mushroom. I think it looks way better! The den was black. I don't know why anyone would want that color for a family room, but it looks so much better now. We decided to go with Sauteed Mushroom (my new favorite color if you can't tell) on the walls, and Khaki on the fireplace mantles and door frames. The room looks way bigger now!




Hope everyone is having a great week! God Bless!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Hey just wanted to say Hi! Email me sometime! I miss ya. Hope that yall are doing well.

-savannah!