Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can't think of a title....








This has been a terrible past few days. My stomach starting hurting real bad to the point to where I can't even walk. I go to the ER because I can't take it anymore and they run all kinds of blood work, take a urine sample, and do a Cat Scan. The Cat Scan shows that my small intestine is inflamed, but they can't tell me why. The dr. (who is the rudest man alive, might I add) prescribes me Tylenol/Codeine for the pain and recommends following up with my regular dr. So until I can see a regualr dr. I am going to have to sit here in excruciating pain, and not know what's causing it. GGRRRRR As you can imagine, I'm a bit frustrated and with Christmas quickly approaching, I want to feel well and enjoy it. I hope the rest of you are having a wonderful week. Please keep me in your prayers!

No comments: