Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting to know me...Christmas Style!

I saw this on another blog and I thought it would be fun to do this! I can't believe Christmas is two days away!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I prefer to use gift bags but I also love to see the kids rip open their presents, so I will be using both this year!
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial this year. I have two up. One in my den, and one in Addy's room. Next year I will be purchasing a real one for the den, and keep the artificial ones for other rooms!
3. When do you put up the tree?
I like to put it up the day after Thanksgiving.
4. Do you like eggnog?
Yes, but I can only drink it once or twice during the holiday season.
5. Favorite gift received as a child?
oh gosh.....I honestly have no clue. Probably matching baby dolls that my sister and I got.
6. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, unfortunately. I plan on getting one after Christmas.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Probably Bobby. He is so picky!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Probably my girls. They love all the girly stuff...dolls, makeup, jewelry, etc.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail!! I LOVE getting cards in the mail!!
10. Favorite Christmas movie?
I love A Charlie Brown Christmas
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Every year I say I am going to start in August or Sept, but always end up starting around Dec 15-20....terrible, I know!
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I love all of the treats everyone makes, especially my neighbor!
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree?
I like clear
14. Favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas?
I like to stay home on Christmas...if we go anywhere, it's to my inlaws house to eat, which is down the street
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
I sure can! Rudolph is my favorite!
17. Angel on tree top or star?
I just have a red bow on the main tree this year. Next year I am going to make my own topper.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning?
We open one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning!
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year?
It annoys me that so many people worry so much about gifts and forget the real reason of Christmas.
20. What I love most about Christmas?
I love EVERYTHING! The lights, decorations, cookies, JESUS, holiday parties, Christmas songs, Church service, being with family, giving, stockings, tinsel, snowman, hot chocolate, baking, SANTA, shopping...I could go on and on...

No comments: