Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun Friday

I will probably say this every Friday, but I LOVE Fridays!! hehe. The kids and hubby are going to a Rockhounds Game (baseball for those of you that don't have a clue what that is) with our Church tonight. They are having a family picnic beforehand with all you can eat hot dogs, cookies, chips, etc. Should be a fun night for the kids! I decided to opt out because a one year old + about 5 hours of sitting+ bedtime at 8pm= grumpy baby and parents! I'm fine with not going because that means I get to spend special cuddle time with my baby girl, and have time all to myself when she goes to sleep! Tomorrow should be a fun day as well. Our friend's Robbie and Heather are having a BBQ and poker night for Robbie's 30Th birthday! Unfortunately, hubby isn't going since he will be at the MMA fights at the coliseum, but I will be there and I look forward to seeing a few of my best girlfriends! YAY for great food and wonderful company!
The kids start school Monday!! We went to "meet the teacher" night yesterday and I am very pleased with the teacher's the kids got. Ethan's is about my age and was very sweet! Trinity's was a bit older but extremely cheerful and happy! I think it's going to be a great school year! I still can't believe summer break is already over. It went by so fast. I actually look forward to fall coming! My favorite months are October and November! We always have so much planned during those months and have a blast! I can't wait. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! God Bless!

No comments: