Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby Reese...

I just want to say THANK YOU LORD. Thank you for all of the blessings in my life. One of them being my healthy, beautiful children. I was reading a blog today about a mother who lost her baby girl a few nights ago. She was only 2 days old (I believe). Being a mother myself, I could not imagine the pain and heartache she is going through right now and she is going to need all of our prayers to lift her up during this difficult time. When Addison was born she had problems breathing and had to go to NICU for two weeks. Those were the longest two weeks of my life. We didn't know what was going to happen for a few days and I was so afraid of losing her. I just couldn't imagine what life would be like right now without her. God is so good all the time and I know he has a reason and meaning for everything. I will never question that, EVER. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Please keep Baby Reese's family on your thoughts and prayers this weekend. God bless.


My baby girl a year later!!



Addy just two days old...

No comments: